Last week the ANCV received a Best Green Advocacy 2019 award from Build magazine for its work among Municipalities, Universities and Companies.
ANCV develops a set of actions, such as:
- Promotion, with the Government and Municipalities, of green roofs as part of environmental and energetic strategies;
- Promotion and dissemination of scientific studies that demonstrate the many services that green roofs provide;
- Establishment of relationships and development of work with similar associations at the European level, with a special focus on those sharing the typical Mediterranean climatic conditions;
- Creation of a national database of green roofs;
- Organization and promotion of training and dissemination events;
- Technical specifications editions that promote good projects and good works;
- Dissemination of national and international studies, standards and technical guides;
- Participation in the conception and revision of national sector regulation and legislation.