ANCV (National Association of Green Roofs) announces that it has started a recruitment process that should be completed by June 15, 2016.
The full-time contract will have a duration of 12 months, although other work is planned, which could transform this opportunity into a permanent position in the ANCV.
The work place will be in the Greater Porto area.
It is mandatory that candidates are fluent in English, since the project contemplates interaction with municipalities and European organizations.
Other prerequisites that candidates must fulfill:
· Graduation in Architecture or Landscape Architecture;
· Relish for urban planning and strategy
· Ability to work
· Availability to travel
· Driving license
· Enioy personal interaction
· Ability to analyze and synthesize documentation in Portuguese and English;
· Organizing capacity
· Focus on strict compliance with established work goals;
· Immediate availability.
CV’s and motivation and recommendation letters should be sent to:: firstname.lastname@example.org